Services provided by the Heat Treatment Centre:
- Quenching and tempering of high-speed steels, hot- and cold-work tool steels, stainless steels, structural steels for quenching and tempering and spring steels (atmosphere and vacuum treatment, high-pressure gas quenching, oil quenching, water quenching and air quenching).
- Carburising and nitrocarburising with quenching and tempering (gas).
- Nitriding, nitro-oxidation and oxy-nitriding (gas, fluidised bed and atmosphere).
- Steam oxidation.
- Normalisation, softening, stress relief and recrystallising annealing (vacuum, atmosphere).
- Fluxless soldering (vacuum).
- Precipitation hardening of metal alloys.
- Cold and cryogenic treatment of metals and their alloys.
Upon request of the customer, we can add a quality certificate or report with the primary parameters and results of the process to the treated batch.
Equipment of the Heat Treatment Centre:
- Universal vacuum furnace with high-pressure gas quenching and an integrated cryogenic treatment system (working chamber dimensions: 600x600x900 mm).
- Vacuum furnace with oil quenching (working chamber dimensions: 500x400x800 mm).
- Atmosphere pit furnaces for austenitisation (max. length of treated items: 1500 mm).
- CryoTemper industrial cryogenic tempering processor (temperature range from -190°C to +300°C, working chamber dimensions: 1118x508x558 mm).
- Fluidised-bed furnaces and fluidised-bed bath furnaces.
- Tempering furnaces.
- Retort furnaces for thermo-chemical treatment.
- Continuous furnace for heat treatment and thermo-chemical treatment of small items.
- Oil baths.
- Auxiliary equipment (endothermic generator, laboratory furnaces, gas analysers, quenchant testers, washers for batch degreasing, etc.).
Reports and studies:
- Metallographic tests and strength tests of treated parts (specimens).
- Selection of technologies, materials, processes and equipment for heat treatment of metallic products.
- Selection, design and improvement of technologies for heat treatment of metallic products.
- Assessment of technical designs and process designs of heat treatment departments.
- Preparation of non-standard technologies and equipment for heat treatment.
- Performing requested tests of experimental processes and equipment for heat treatment.
- Qualification training and improvement training in advanced processes and operation of heat treatment equipment.
Please send any requests for quotation to:
Centrum Obróbki Cieplnej
tel.: (22) 56 02 721
Shipment/delivery of parts to be treated:
Centrum Obróbki Cieplnej IMP
Duchnicka 3 bud. 15
(Monday – Friday, 7:00 – 15:00)